Liquor & Gaming Application Noticeboard
- Public submission relating to a liquor or gaming application (PDF, 742KB)
- Request to review a delegated Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority Board decision made by Liquor & Gaming NSW (PDF, 866KB)
- Applicants and members of the public can use Liquor & Gaming LiveData to search for the latest liquor licence information, alcohol-related crime and health data for every suburb and council area in NSW.
- Liquor & Gaming NSW is relocating to Parramatta in March 2020. Read more on our contact us page.
1 search result(s) found
- Current as at 12 Aug 2020 10:33pm
- Click on the Application Number below to access forms for making a Submission or applying for a Review.
- If you would like to find out if a licence may be removed to your suburb, you may carry out an advanced search.
- Plans and LIAs are only shown for applications lodged from 1 February 2016.
- Only certain licensing decisions are reviewable by ILGA or NCAT. The review period is open for 28 days. Review applications are accepted when the Status column indicates "Review Open". Check the Submission/Review Close Date to determine when you can make a submission or apply for a review. Where relevant, the Status column also shows Review outcomes.
- Some liquor licence transfers may be "Provisionally Approved" whilst still "Under Consideration".
- Contact Liquor & Gaming NSW on 1300 024 720 if you have a question about an application or a decision.
- To see published decisions visit the Decisions of Interest page on the Liquor & Gaming website.
|Date Posted||Application Number||Application Type||Licence Name||Address||LGA||Notice||CIS/ LIA||Plan||Close Date*||Status|
|11/07/2019||1-7395807663||Change boundaries of licensed premises||BWS - Beer Wine Spirits||Unit 9, Lot 7, Bannister Dr LAKE HAVEN, 2263||Central Coast Council||View||CISB||View||10/08/2019||Under consideration|